TGH Qualified Suppliers
How to become a Tampa General Hospital qualified supplier:
- To be considered a potential vendor, you must register by completing the online vendor application. Selected vendors will be asked to review and accept vendor guidelines and policies. Completing the registration ensures your company will be considered for opportunities, but it does not guarantee that your company will receive an invitation to propose or a contract from TGH, nor does it imply that your company has any type of procurement relationship with TGH, either now or in the future.
- Once the vendor application is completed, please email, the application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (813) 844-7148, your application will be reviewed and your business may be added to the vendor database.
- If your product or service is needed, a member of the Purchasing Department will contact you with information regarding the next step and other important information.
Tampa General Hospital is committed to the fair and equitable selection of its vendors. All Suppliers are evaluated on the following criteria:
- Acceptance of TGH’s terms and conditions
- Adherence to TGH’s policies
- Product availability
- Delivery methods
- Support services after purchase
If you would like to do business with Tampa General Hospital, please download our vendor application. Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (813) 844-7148.