A refreshing, tropical smoothie that is ultra hydrating and rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber and heart-healthy fats.
- 2 pineapple spears (~80 grams)
- 1/3 of a ripe avocado (~35 grams)
- 1 cup kale (or substitute spinach)
- 2 fresh figs
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond coconut milk (we used Almond Breeze)
- 1/2 cup ice
- Add all ingredients to high power blender or food processor. Blend until creamy.
Serving Size: 1 Smoothie; Calories: 233; Total Fat: 8 gm; Saturated Fat: 1 gm; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 113 mg; Carbohydrates: 42 gm; Fiber: 8 gm; Sugar: 31 gm; Protein: 3 gm